Paul Sorvino, an imposing actor who specialized in playing crooks and cops like Paulie Cicero in “Goodfellas” and the NYPD sergeant Phil Cerreta on “Law & Order,” has died. He was 83.
His publicist Roger Neal said he died Monday morning of natural causes at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida. Sorvino had dealt with health issues over the past few years.
- Legal services, rezoning for housing on Tuesday's City Council agenda | Latest Headlines
- Legal Services of North Florida filed a Fair Housing Act complaint
- Puerto Rico Legal Services receives $882k to help the victims of earthquake
- State appropriation boosts legal aid services for low income families
- Veterans Corner: GI Bill Home Loan Guarantee; legal services for homeless or at-risk veterans | Local News