christopher-meloni/” data-ylk=”slk:Christopher Meloni” class=”link “>Christopher Meloni of TV’s Law & Order: Organized Crime believes the cover-up is often worse than the crime. So it’s not surprising that he’s transposed that philosophy to his workout wear.
In another classic Platoon video making the rounds, Meloni is seen working out in the nude, with a strategic blur box covering his naughty bits. The caption to the video: “We love all our Members…even those who observe interesting holidays #NationalNudeDay.”
More from Deadline
“Apparently, some people think the way I work out is strange,” says a huffing Meloni. “Honestly I don’t get it. Me, I don’t think using the Peloton app is strange at all.”
Meloni goes on to reveal that he uses it for yoga, cardio, meditation, and strength training. “I even use the app for running,” he confesses. “Now, does that seem strange to you?”
The kicker is the solemn voiceover to end the video, which borrows its style from Steve Zirnkilton’s Law & Order mission statement on the criminal justice system that precedes every episode.
“In the Peloton community, users are represented by two separate, yet equally motivated groups: those who wear pants, and Christopher Meloni.”
Best of Deadlines
- Legal services, rezoning for housing on Tuesday's City Council agenda | Latest Headlines
- Legal Services of North Florida filed a Fair Housing Act complaint
- Puerto Rico Legal Services receives $882k to help the victims of earthquake
- State appropriation boosts legal aid services for low income families
- Veterans Corner: GI Bill Home Loan Guarantee; legal services for homeless or at-risk veterans | Local News