News of the investigation came Tuesday as a state Superior Court judge in Danbury denied a motion from plaintiffs seeking documents from 11 Brookfield school officials and members of the town’s police department that could shed light the matter.
- Black man shot at least 60 times by Ohio police as he ran away: lawyer
- Trump's ex-lawyer Cipollone is at eye of hurricane for Jan. 6 panels
- Why a good lawyer never ignores the court of public opinion
- Fred Gray to be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Bremerton schools on hook for Kennedy's attorney fees