During August, Trump faced simultaneous investigations related to the classified documents found at his Mar-a-Lago estate, the Trump Organization’s finances and a Georgia grand jury investigation.
- The vast majority of legal spending went to a single firm in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Save America was created just after the 2020 election Trump lost.
- The legal fees made up the majority of the $6.5 million the PAC spent last month.
As Donald Trump worked to mount a legal defense to an unprecedented federal search of his Mar-a-Lago estate, one of a litany of escalating investigations with the former president at the center, his political action committee’s bills for legal consulting skyrocketed.
Save America spent $3.9 million on legal consulting in August most of which went to a West Palm Beach, Florida, law firm, according to paperwork filed Tuesday night with the Federal Election Commission. The legal fees made up the majority of the $6.5 million the PAC spent last month.
- Legal services, rezoning for housing on Tuesday's City Council agenda | Latest Headlines
- Legal Services of North Florida filed a Fair Housing Act complaint
- Puerto Rico Legal Services receives $882k to help the victims of earthquake
- State appropriation boosts legal aid services for low income families
- Veterans Corner: GI Bill Home Loan Guarantee; legal services for homeless or at-risk veterans | Local News